Hi Matthias,

thanks for the update.

I still think you should avoid introducing a file parse_manifest_md.c. As per
my previous mail, you should think of a JLI_open function and then you can put
its implementation into the Windows version of java_md.c. You can take example
on the implementation of JLI_Snprintf which has coding on Windows and for Unix
it's just a #define to snprintf.

Would it be possible to add a jtreg testcase that shows/tests the issue?

Best regards
Christoph