Hi Mandy,

The webrev has been updated with the new test:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~afarley/8216558/webrev/

Note that I included a handful of small improvements, and that the final
fields are all setAccessible by default, because (a) it seemed cleaner
than adding a new control bit, and (b) nobody is meant to be changing
final fields anyway.

Open for review.

Best Regards

Adam Farley