Hi,

Thanks for your comments, Lance and Pavel.

The copyright will be updated before pushing, as Daniel suggested.

To address the tag alignment, I adjusted the replacement from '@exception' -> '@throws' to '@exception' -> 'throws   ', where the added whitespace preserves the original alignment. This doesn't improve the alignment (which is not consistent in many places) but at least doesn't make it worse.

Updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/jboes/8230648/webrev.02/

Regarding Pavel's comment:

    8157682: @inheritDoc doesn't work with @exception

I ran specdiff on the whole JDK and it didn't flag any differences but I'll look into additional comparison options.

Cheers,

Julia