On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 19:31:59 GMT, Jonathan Gibbons <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Magnus Ihse Bursie has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Move to share/data, and move jdwp.spec to java.se
>
> I have reviewed all lines in the patch file with or near instances of
> `jdk.compiler`

Hi Magnus,

I see the motivation of moving these build files for better identification of
ownership.   Placing them under
`src/$MODULE/{share,$OS}/data` is one option.  Given that skara will
automatically determine appropriate mailing lists of a PR, it seems that
`make/modules/$MODULE/data` can be another alternative that skara can include
this pattern in the mailing list configuration??   I don't yet have a strong
preference while I don't consider everything under `make` must be owned by the
build team though.  Do you see one option is better than the other?