On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 12:46:36 GMT, Weijun Wang <wei...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Sean Coffey has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Incorporate review comments from Roger and tweak some code
>
> src/java.base/share/classes/sun/launcher/LauncherHelper.java line 357:
>
>> 355:     private static void printSecuritySummarySettings() {
>> 356:         ostream.println("Security settings summary: " + "\n" +
>> 357:                 INDENT + "Use \"-XshowSettings:security\" for verbose
>> details\n");
>
> Is it helpful to list sub-options here?

I think it might be better to delegate to `java -X` help output actually.
tweaked code in this area. (I could see the subcommand options becoming
inaccurate if we add more such subcommands in the future). -X help output
should be our reference

> src/java.base/share/classes/sun/launcher/LauncherHelper.java line 378:
>
>> 376:                 ostream.println(TWOINDENT + key + "=");
>> 377:                 List.of(val.split(",")).forEach(
>> 378:                         s -> ostream.println(THREEINDENT + s.trim() +
>> ","));
>
> Will this print a comma for the last line?

yes, I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue! modified code.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14394#discussion_r1232108994
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14394#discussion_r1232107328