On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:58:01 GMT, Jaikiran Pai <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Hello Lance, this doc-only change looks good to me.
>
> These changes are merely changing the case of `zip` and aren't changing any
> specification of the APIs and that looks fine to me.
>
> I had imagined that we would be changing only the public API documentations
> but I suspect you decided to update even code comments and internal class
> comments to keep everything consistent. I am not opposing it and I ask this
> so that I can use this decision in future when adding anything in this area
> or reviewing code.

Hi Jai,

thank you.  As part of updating the relevant class which contained public
facing javadoc, I also updated the casing for comments as you point out for
consistency.  I did not want to go through all of the tests and non-public
facing classes as part of this PR.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18011#issuecomment-1969122748