On Sat, 26 Sep 2026 10:29:49 GMT, Tagir F. Valeev <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Collectors joiningConjunctively and joiningDisjunctively were added to >> Collectors. In addition, we have ListFormat.toCollector to convert any >> ListFormat. >> >> For testing, I tested a couple of scenarios and a few corner cases (empty >> stream, null element, parallel stream) in a simple non-parameterized JUnit >> test. I believe that it's enough, given that the implementation is trivial, >> and ListFormat itself, as well as Stream API is already thoroughly tested by >> other tests. Tell me if you feel that some testing scenarios are missing, >> I'll happily add them. >> >> --------- >> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the >> [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai). > > Tagir F. Valeev has updated the pull request incrementally with one > additional commit since the last revision: > > 8391789: Empty input test fixed I updated the PR according to the latest suggestions: - ListFormat.toCollector restored - Collectors.joining(ListFormat) replaced with joiningConjunctively and joiningDisjunctively accepting a Locale - Every collector now produces an empty string for the empty stream. ------------- PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32716#issuecomment-5864520813
