Crikey, talk about an inflammatory response!  Doesn't tell me anything I don't already know, either.

I think I mentioned that I have my reasons - which I do not wish to share at this stage - for wanting Core Audio to tell the card to transfer 32 bit samples (in 32 bit containers) and I would like to know if it is possible to get it to do it (and if not, why not). And that's all there is to it.

Paul Sanders