Yes, please do what you can, I'm hungry for information.

And sorry folks, post back to the list.  Whoops, pesky Thunderbird.

Paul Sanders.

On 04/04/2018 17:31, Gordon Rankin wrote:

Paul,

You would have to bypass CoreAudio to get more than 24 bits. As I think someone else said CoreAudio is always going to present in Float32. That would require integer mode.

I basically design hardware and don't do much system programming anymore. I have built a couple 32bit ADC converters in the past and thinking of some ProAudio stuff in the future.

If you are interested in Integer Mode, I could probably hook you up with Damien @ Audirvana. Damien's product is one of the best sounding audio programs and he bypasses CoreAudio in Integer mode for his product.

If you want hooked up with Apple 3rd party just tell me and I can do that as well.

Thanks,
Gordon