*I'm* out of line? Just... wow. And oh no, I might get removed from
this list and (maybe, if I care to bother) have to sign up again from
a different email? Horror of horrors!

We don't all play the forced upgrade game, there are some honest
business left out here and we don't make any money from this extra
work you force on us for absolutely no good reason other than to milk
customers to buy the same products over and over again. (And again,
why doesn't this *ever* happen in Microsoft's ecosystem?)

Anyway, the public is catching on, finally. Apple don't have much more
time left if they don't smarten up soon. With Jobs thankfully dead
you'd think that would have happened already, but I apparently he
wasn't the only c-word higher up there. Your corporate culture is
poison and rotting from the head down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVzigC33sGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNghvlAqzaA

You know I'm right. All you Apple employees and remaining loyal
fanboys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Repent, before Darwin gets you! (And I don't mean the kernel code you stole.)

- AQ