> On Jul 13, 2018, at 13:17 , Admiral Quality <a...@admiralquality.com> wrote:
>
> Meanwhile we can still run Windows software written in 1995 on their latest
> OS.
>
> I can't wait to see you people go out of business.
>
> - AQ

Deprecation doesn't mean removal.

Carbon components have been deprecated for many years but still work.

Deprecation just functions as a warning that you should strongly consider
another API in new code, and a deterrent to complaints about missing features.
For example, Audio Unit extensions are not supported by AUGraph, and won't be
(couldn't be, without new API).

Doug