On 03/11/2018 08:06 AM, Jason Lenz wrote:

I viewed your blog post and it sounds like you are using the stock bios to
confirm the board works properly before flashing coreboot.  I believe the
problem is that your power supply itself does not have enough capacity.  I have
experienced the problem myself when I first tested my KGPE board.  The
motherboard draws a lot of current initially at start up and my first power
supply had an internal protection circuit that would activate and stop it due
to overload drawing too much current.  Once I upgraded to a higher capacity
power supply everything worked fine.  I bought a 1000w power supply which was
probably more than needed, but with this power supply the motherboard started
up fine.  Can you borrow a larger capacity power supply from a friend to test
it?  Best of luck to you.  I also had no problem understanding your English.
Ah thank you I did not read the blog post myself.

Yeah you need a quality PSU with one EPS12V connection per CPU, I am able to run my single CPU system with a 550W PSU but it is very high quality - cheap PSU's are usually over-rated.