From: Michal Zygowski [mailto:michal.zygow...@3mdeb.com]
Sent: maandag 28 januari 2019 15:48
To: coreboot@coreboot.org
Cc: Piotr Król <piotr.k...@3mdeb.com>
Subject: [coreboot] Braswell FPS memory init problems

Dear coreboot community,

I am experiencing problems with FSP Memory Init on Braswell SoCs. FSP Memory
Init is not returning. I have following processors that fail:
Celeron J3060 and Celeron J3160; both have the same issue.

The platform has 1 SODIMM module on channel 0. I am feeding the UPD header with
correct SPD, but still no luck. I have also tried FSP MR1 and MR2, but nothing
works.

Is anyone here more experienced with Braswell platforms? Could You give me some
advices?

Best regards,

--
Michał Żygowski