On 23/04/2020 09:24, Paul Menzel wrote:
1.  How do you build the Memtest86+ payload?
2.  What version do you choose? I believe there is *Stable* and *Master*?

I just checked the box in the nconfig menu, so it should be Stable as defined in the coreboot's automated build flow.

3.  How do you start the Memtest86+ payload?

I'm pressing ESC and choose Memtest86+ from the payloads menu. I also checked the Debian's Memtest86+. It stuck on both "good" and "bad" coreboot.

If you add the Memtest86+ payload, which works with coreboot 4.7 to coreboot master, does it still work?

Yes. Workaround previously suggested by Lars Hochstetter also works. I also rebuilt coreboot with Memtest86+ from master, it also works fine while Debian's Memtest86+ still stuck.