I'm hoping the answer is 'no' for my current application, but is there a
way for a user with a valid krb5 account on the kdc and a keytab file (or
TGT) for that account to log into cosign without knowing the password used
to make the key? In other words, there's no way to skip the plaintext
password entry and pass a key or a TGT directly to cosign, right?

Or, would it be possible to set the cookies correctly manually if the user
has the key and/or a TGT for the key? It doesn't seem like it from looking
at the code because then the corresponding cookie file wouldn't exist in
the /var/cosign/daemon directory, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks,
Chris