--
  Mark Montague
  markm...@umich.edu

On 2017-11-27 10:29, Brian Rahn wrote:
Cosign is firmly tied to using a login & password against a Kerberos realm. You would not be able to use a keytab or existing Kerberos ticket to authenticate. The cookies are just random strings used to reference data stored on the Cosign servers. They do not contain data, nor are they derived from data.