> Actually, you can authenticate to cosign using a Kerberos ticket via
SPNEGO, if you have SPNEGO
> configured on the central weblogin server and enabled as a factor.  There
is currently no UI to control
> this and it breaks central logout.  I set this up on a test weblogin
server many years ago, and it worked
> but was very, very rough.

The SPNEGO functionality is provided via mod_auth_kerb.  If you protect the
Cosign CGI with an alternate authentication mechanism (that provides
REMOTE_USER), Cosign will use that for authentication rather the presenting
the login UI.

Liam