I could only find one John Watson marrying in the Cookstown area but that was
in 1854 and I couldn't treace his wife.  Non-Catholic marriages were registered
in Ireland from 1845 and all marriages from 1864.

You may be able to find out more by using the Mormon site at familysearch.org
but I find it can be infuriating by giving me so many names and relationships
that I don't want.  Trying to narrow the search as much as you can helps.

Tamnaskeeny is the spelling given by thecore.com/seanruad which I think is one
of the most helpful townland sites.  Tamnaskeeny is in Kildress parish which
comes under Cookstown district.

Rob Doragh

Liverpool UK

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 11:21 PM, MPGish inQB.