Hello Rick.

If you use this hyperlink, you should find lots of entries for your relevant
surnames.

http://search.atavus.org/api/v1/search

The Kilskeery vital records have been transcribed by Fermanagh-Gold’s
indefatigable transcriber: Mr George ARMSTRONG (in Fermanagh);
and the entire database has been provided by Mr David JOHNSTON (in Australia).

I would hope that you would write to each of them with thanks, once you have
obtained your information.
Unfortunately, as we have learned on this list, most people seem to just take
the information provided, and not even give back a thank you in most cases.

Good luck with it all.
ray in oz