Hi Rick,

Before I make any suggestions, may I clarify what it is that you need?

Finding extant "cousins" is never easy because the databases do not exist.
Even the old fashioned telephone directory is rarely of use now because so
many people only use mobile phones and do not have a land line and if they
do, they opt to keep it private.  In my experience the only way to find
long lost relatives is to turn up in the street where they lived and ask if
anyone remembers them.

As for where they will be buried, not that easy either.  Catholics are
relatively easy because there is usually just the one parish church and
they all bury there.  It is just a matter of googling til you find it.  The
same is true for Church of Ireland folks.  Presbyterians are hardest to
find as they tend to move congregations and sometimes walk past a
Presbyterian meeting house down the road to travel several miles to another
one!  Methodists will probably only have one church but frequently do not
have a graveyard attached, so yet again, local knowledge is essential.
Being an offshoot of the Church of England, I would suspect that if there
is no local Methodist graveyard, then your folks will be buried in the
Church of Ireland parish church.

Which takes me on to the way we here in Ireland can be of most help to
you.  Do you actually know exactly where your folks lived in Kilskeery
Parish?  Because that one is easy thanks to our land survey from the 1850s
known as the Griffiths Valuation, which comes with online maps showing the
precise location of the home of every head of household in Ireland.  You
can access it here:

http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/

Just from a quick look I can see these people who must be related to you:

Masterson      David            Derry                  Kilskeery     Tyrone
Masterson      James            Derry                  Kilskeery     Tyrone
Masterson      John             Derry                  Kilskeery     Tyrone

David held 13 acres, James 2 and John 4, so they were barely farmers, more
like farm labourers.

The Morrisons of Loughterush, which adjoins the townland of Derry, were
more prosperous, with James holding Plots 12A&B totalling almost 40 acres:

Griffith's Valuation Record Information
Tenant
Family Name 1 MORRISON
Forename 1 JAMES
Landlord
Family Name 2 BLACKER
Forename 2 LEATHEM
Location
County TYRONE
Barony OMAGH, EAST
Union LOWTHERSTOWN
Parish KILSKEERY
Townland LOUGHTERUSH
Place Name LOUGHTERUSH
Place Type TOWNLAND
Publication Details
Position on Page 2
Printing Date 1860
Act 15&16
Sheet Number 56
Map Reference 12 A,B

Their house is no longer on a surfaced road so you will have to walk up
country lanes to find its location but that is half the fun!

Still one family of Mastersons left in Derry in the 1911 Census, I assume
this is your Joseph:

Residents of a house 5 in Derry (Kilskeery, Tyrone)
Surname Forename Age Sex Relation to head Religion Birthplace Occupation
Literacy Irish Language Marital Status Specified Illnesses Years
Married Children
Born Children Living
Masterson Joseph 77 Male Head of Family Wesleyan, Methodist Tyrone Farmer Read
and write - Married - 46 13 10
Masterson Elizabeth 67 Female Wife Wesleyan, Methodist Tyrone - Read and
write - Married - 46 13 10
Masterson Hugh 42 Male Son Episcopalian, Church of Ireland Tyrone Farmer Read
and write - Single - - - -
Masterson David 26 Male Son Episcopalian, Church of Ireland Tyrone Farmer Read
and write - Single - - - -
Masterson Anni E 36 Female Daughter Wesley, Methodist Tyrone Dressmaker Read
and write - Single - - - -
Morrison Minni E 22 Female Niece Wesley, Methodist Tyrone Domestic Servant Read
and write - Single - - - -
Morrison Bertie 16 Male Nephew Wesley, Methodist Tyrone Farm Servant Read
and write - Single - - - -
Woods Anni E 3 Female Niece Wesleyan, Methodist Fermanagh Visitor - - - - -

Oh myyyy....  Elizabeth had 13 children. 10 still alive.  You must surely
still have Masterson relatives living locally.  They cannot all have
emigrated.

I would also note that, while the old folks were still Methodists, two of
their sons had reverted back to the Church of Ireland.

AND.... old Joseph married his wife in a CofI church:

Civil Marriage Record