Len Swindley, would you be so kind as to check the same graveyard sources
you cite for Kincaids (Kincade, Kinkaid, Kinkead)?  There was a family of
Kincaids I am sure is connected to mine in lands about Woodend (Ballee,
Holyhill, Keenaghan/Silverhill & Tullyard).  John & Sarah Kincaid were of
Ballee.  James and Thomas Kincaid were of Holyhill.  James may have started
in Ballee - the latter married Margaret Caton and later Susan (Black)
Nixon.  Thomas' daughter Lucinda married John Stevenson.  William Kincaid
married Nancy McFarlane, apparently a daughter of Daniel McFarlane of
Holyhill.  John Dickson of Keenaghan was married to Mary Kincaid.  John
Kincaid was married to Elizabeth Lindsay, daughter of John Lindsay of
Tullyard.  Looks like they attended the Presbyterian church at Artigarvan.
I have yet to find any burial information on any of these Kincaids so
anything you have will greatly help piecing this family together.

Best wishes!

Peter

--
Best wishes!