Forgive me, but I had asked Len twice if he could check the same sources
(which I do not have access to) for the Kincaids of Leckpatrick and I am
not sure if a problem occurred with a reply.  On Feb 27 he asked what
period these Kincaids lived and I responded with details of them living in
the mid to latter 1800s.  I then received a message which was simply a
forwarding of his 1st question.  Did part of a message/response get lost?

Best wishes!

Peter

--
Best wishes!