Hi Fiona,

Reps usually does mean the person died and the property awaiting
settlement.  I checked for a will but there was none.

No children born to Samuel Woolaghan at RootsIreland anywhere in Ireland.
RI only has two Woolaghan births in Tyrone, both early 19th century and at
Sion Mills.

No marriages to anyone in Ireland whose father was a Samuel Woolaghan.  No
Woolaghan or Watters born or married with Killywoolaghan as an address.

No deaths for Samuel Woolaghan at any of RI, IrishGenealogy or GRONI.

Samuel is the only Woolaghan in the Parish of Ardboe in the GV.  He is the
onlt Woolaghan in Ardboe.  There are only ten Woolaghan entries (several
being the same person, I suspect), and two Woollaghan entries, in the whole
of Tyrone, all the others being from Urney Parish.

There is only one Woolaghan in Ireland in the Tithe Applotment Books at the
National Archives website and he is in Co Wicklow.  However, the more
spelling friendly FamilySearch website has 14, most spelled Woolahan, but
none in Co Tyrone.

These are the church records available for the Parish of Arboe and may all
be viewed at PRONI, a much easier propect than bearding the clergymen of
each church for a quick peek:

ARBOE, COS LONDONDERRY AND TYRONE
C.I. Arboe (Armagh diocese)
Baptisms, 1775-1813 and 1824-71; marriages, 1773-
1812 and 1824-45; burials, 1776-1813, 1827-1900 and
1905-06; vestry minutes, 1773-1833; list of the poor,
1789 and 1794; census, 1775; confirmation lists, 1775,
1828, 1833, 1837, 1840, 1843, 1870 and 1873; indexes
to baptisms, 1775-1871, and marriages, 1773-1845.
Baptisms, 1871-; marriages, 1845-; burials, 1907-;
vestry minutes, 1834-; tithe applotment, 1826; register
of vestrymen, 1870-; preachers’ books, 1845-62 and
1869-.
MIC583/10; D1278
In local custody
P. Ballygoney
Baptisms, 1848-1937; marriages, 1845-1936;
committee minutes, 1891-1997.
Session minutes, 1850-1915; Committee minutes,
1848-69.
MIC1P/448
In Presbyterian Historical
Society
R.C. Arboe [or Ardboe] (Archdiocese of Armagh)
Baptisms, 1827-80; marriages, 1827-81. MIC1D/34

Are you actually looking for a Samuel in particular, Fiona?  Because your
best bet is really Castlederg if it is just the surname you are chasing.
There is virtually nothing on poor old Samuel of Killywoolaghan!  (And I
suspect a Woolaghan of Killywoolaghan is probably a spurious name anyway!)

Sorry I can be of no more help to you.

Regards,

Boyd

https://www.facebook.com/westulstergenealogy/