Rick,

There aren’t any specific lists of people who settled in Ireland as part of
the Plantation and other population movements in the 1600s. All we really
know are the names of the big tenants (Undertakers) and where in Scotland
they came from.  But there are no lists of the tenants that accompanied
them.

However there are no Morrisons in the Kilskeery area in the 1630 Muster
Rolls. That tends to suggest that your family may have arrived in the area
post 1630, either direct from Scotland or perhaps having relocated from
another part of Ulster, making it trickier to identify their origins.

Elwyn