Lisa,

The births and marriage were before the start of statutory registration in
Ireland (1864 for births and 1845 for non RC marriages). So you will have
to search church records, where they still exist. To do that ideally you
need to know the family denomination and their townland or parish.

If it helps at all, the 1901 census for Tyrone lists just 39 Masons, 19 of
whom were Presbyterian and the remainder Church of Ireland or Methodist. So
those seem the likely denominations. Methodism didn’t get going as a
separate denomination in Ireland till 1816 at the earliest, and the 1870s
at the latest. There are no Methodist marriages in Ireland prior to 1835.
Most Methodists were originally Church of Ireland.

Mason is not a native Irish name and the fact that all the Masons in Tyrone
were either Presbyterian or Church of Ireland points to them being
incomers, either from Scotland (likely for the Presbyterians) or perhaps
from England. Most are likely to have arrived in the 1600s.

If you don’t know where your family originated, you could look at Griffiths
Valuation which lists where Mason families could be found in the county in
1859.

http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/index.xml?action=nameSearch

There were only 19 listed and in just 7 or 8 parishes. Griffiths isn’t a
census and so doesn’t list every single household but in the absence of
other clues it’s somewhere to start. I would focus on Church of Ireland and
Presbyterian records within the 7 or 8 parishes. Copies of most of those
records are in PRONI in Belfast and you need to go there in person to look
them up. Not all early church records have survived. Some were never kept
in the first place and many Church of Ireland records have been lost due to
the 1922 fire, but many do exist.

Good luck.

Elwyn