What do you mean make them Y67?I have done my Armstrong DNA on Family tree DNA.
 I am kit 566581.  I am in the Old Scottish Group.  I am also in the Armstrong
Group. The closest matches I have is number 6 - 10 which could be 10 or more
generations away.  And few have a family tree posted. And every time I want to
do something, it costs me money.  I did the full test to start.
I then did my Armstrong DNA with Ancestry and then downloaded it to gedmatch.
In gedmatch I can see how many CM's we have in common and work out possible
relationships from that.I find Ancestry DNA affordable and easy to get a
download from.My Armstrong gedmatch number is for Robert Armstrong A199189.My
other Armstrong gedmatch number is Ed Mawson A192469.I appreciate the
discussion, I learn something from them.I find I love to do the family
research, always loved history.  But the DNA stuff, does not stick in my brain,
I hated biology etc in school.  Now I need it.Margaret Marion