I know from long experience that the problem is caused only by physical
binding of the caliper and not from any form of hydraulic pressure.  On
landing when I must occasionally use hard braking to make a turnoff I
often
find that only one side will fail to release which eliminates the
posibility
that hydraulic pressure is the problem.  When I have to make a takeoff
from a
marginal field I loosen the brakes by shaking each caliper before I get
into
the airplane.  When I don't loosen them there is a quite noticeable
acceleration of the airplane when the weight comes off the wheels at
liftoff.
My feeling as to the cause is that when pressure is applied to the caliper
it
spreads apart at the disk which puts a lot of pressure on the point where
the
caliper slides on the pins.  Nice to know that there are two of us that
are
the only ones having trouble with Cleveland brakes.
Bob Condon