Ron & Dennis,
  Regarding swapping out the Goodyears for Clevelands.  While getting
the holes under my wings in 1995, I let the mechanic put used Clevelands
on.  Well, it stops, that's for sure.
  But he kept the Goodyear master cylendar.  Seems the Goodyear M Cyl.
displaces more fluid than the Cleveland, so now I have VERY LITTLE
peddle.  And I had to get the brakes loose enough to taxi after the
job!  Not that I'm gonna go back to that particular wrench, but ...
  Any hoo.  When you get the Clevelands, look into the Maatco Master
cylendar.  It will have better displacement, so I read somewhere.
          Percy