Sorry for the second email... I have a little better understanding of the
problem...

I've installed courier-imapd 1.4.6 (on top of qmail and vpopmail). The problem
is that

${courier-prefix}/bin/couriertls

isn't getting installed. In fact it's not even getting compiled - it's no
where in the courier-imapd build directory.

As such, imapd-ssl starts, but whenever a connection is made to port 993,
imapd complains that it can't find ${courier-prefix}/bin/couriertls

Anyone know why it's not getting installed? It should be part of the
courier-imapd distro.

Sysinfo:
Linux 2.4.18 (Debian, custom kernel)
Courier Imapd 1.4.6