Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> Phil Dibowitz writes:
>
>> Anyone know why it's not getting installed? It should be part of the
>> courier-imapd distro.
>> Sysinfo:
>> Linux 2.4.18 (Debian, custom kernel)
>> Courier Imapd 1.4.6
>> Openssl 0.9.6d
>

> This is probably just runtime SSL library.
> To build SSL support you need to install OpenSSL development libraries.

None of this is package. This is all from _source_.

I have full OpenSSL libraries, includes and binaries.

Yet couriertls is not getting built. In fact, maybe this helps:

courier-imap-1.4.6/tcpd$ ls
Makefile           config.log         libspipe.a  tcpd.o
Makefile.am        config.status      logger      tcpdaccess.c
Makefile.in        configure          logger.c    tcpdaccess.o
README.couriertls  configure.in       logger.o    tcpremoteinfo.c
acconfig.h         couriertcpd        spipe.c     tcpremoteinfo.h
aclocal.m4         couriertcpd.1      spipe.h     tcpremoteinfo.o
argparse.c         couriertcpd.html   spipe.o     tlsclient.c
argparse.h         couriertls.1       stamp-h     tlsclient.h
argparse.o         couriertls.config  stamp-h.in  tlsclient.o
config.h           couriertls.html    starttls.c
config.h.in        libcouriertls.a    tcpd.c

As you can see, the coutiertcpd is getting built, and the couriertls man page
is there, but couriertls is not getting built. A make in this directory does
nothing (returns straight to another prompt) as expected since courier-imapd
has been compiled and installed.

Phil
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin, 1759