Mirko Zeibig writes:

Sam Varshavchik said the following on 05.12.2002 00:22:
Mirko Zeibig writes:
I have several virtual domains on one server, all users have virtual accounts via USERDB. If a user sends mail via the web interface her FROM address, which displays properly in the CGI-BIN UI as [EMAIL PROTECTED] is replaced by [EMAIL PROTECTED] during sending the message.

May I change this behaviour?

esmtppercentrelay has nothing to do with the contents of any From: header.
So this is strange, if I have an empty esmtppercentrelay and esmtppercentrelay.dat, no replacement takes place.
If I put my zeibig.net in one of the files, I always see my Mail-Header-From replaced by the percentrelay-syntax.
I stand corrected. If mail goes out via ESMTP, the header rewriting does take place.

[mirko@zeibig mirko]$ cat /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir/popadmin
masero.de
media2-gmbh.com
semmlerconsulting.com
sokonet.de
zeibig.net

[root@zeibig root]# makepercentrelay

[mirko@zeibig mirko]$ /usr/lib/courier/bin/sendmail -f [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<EOF
> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
So, zeibig.net gets rewritten.  As it should be.




-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to