Sam Varshavchik said the following on 06.12.2002 14:23: > Mirko Zeibig wrote:
Sam Varshavchik said the following on 05.12.2002 00:22:
[...]
So this is strange, if I have an empty esmtppercentrelay and esmtppercentrelay.dat, no replacement takes place.esmtppercentrelay has nothing to do with the contents of any From: header.
If I put my zeibig.net in one of the files, I always see my Mail-Header-From replaced by the percentrelay-syntax.
>>
I stand corrected. If mail goes out via ESMTP, the header rewriting does take place.
[...]
Pardon me, but what is the sense to do this for *outgoing* mail and change the address in the opposite direction? I understand, why one wants to have [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be replaced, but what is the sense in doing this for the other direction?So, zeibig.net gets rewritten. As it should be.
Best Regards
Mirko
-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users
