Sadly, while I know enough to be able to find the right sections of code, I don't know enough to figure out how to DO anything (like get me hands on the feed from stdin and stdout). *sigh*

But I'm surprised it's not a feature of Courier, given how complete the feature list on the product actually is.

Any chance of seeing this as a feature on a future release? I'd rather be 100% courier.

Rick
(speaking of which, why is the courier mailing list on mailman and not couriermlm?)



From: Sam Varshavchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:12:07 -0400
Subject: [courier-users] Re: Couriermlm and digest summary?

If you would like to write some additional code that prepends a summary to all digests, by all means...

Can you give me some starting pointers on where I'd be able to manage those
files from? How's courier building the digest - with couriermlm digest? Perl I know, how to get to the text in the digest I know less well.


Rick


Rick Steeves
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               http://www.sinister.net



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by:  Etnus, makers of TotalView, The best
thread debugger on the planet. Designed with thread debugging features
you've never dreamed of, try TotalView 6 free at www.etnus.com.
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to