Rick Steeves writes:

Sadly, while I know enough to be able to find the right sections of code, I don't know enough to figure out how to DO anything (like get me hands on the feed from stdin and stdout). *sigh*

But I'm surprised it's not a feature of Courier, given how complete the feature list on the product actually is.

Any chance of seeing this as a feature on a future release? I'd rather be 100% courier.

Maybe.



Rick
(speaking of which, why is the courier mailing list on mailman and not couriermlm?)

Because I don't see what's to be accomplished by wasting bandwidth running the list myself, when Sourceforge's listserv can do an adequate job.




-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by:  Etnus, makers of TotalView, The best
thread debugger on the planet. Designed with thread debugging features
you've never dreamed of, try TotalView 6 free at www.etnus.com.
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to