Rick Steeves writes:


From: Sam Varshavchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 00:26:42 -0400
I'm using couriermlm to do digests. However, it appears to simply concatenate all of the posts into one document.


digest versions should be a standard multipart/digest MIME document.

Hmm, I don't know what that means. I want my digests to appear the same way

It means that there's a well-defined format for mailing list digests.


this one does, with
Today's Topics:
    1. Re: Virtual acounts (long) (Rick Steeves)
    2. Help: COURIER - Creating User Account (Voltaire Pascual)

That's something extra added by sourceforge's mailing list manager. I've not really looked at what it does, so I don't have anything more to add.


to appear at the top. that doesn't appear to be happening. My digests appear to be just a concatenation of the messages.

That's what a digest is, after all: a concatenation of messages.


If you would like to write some additional code that prepends a summary to all digests, by all means...




------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: eBay Get office equipment for less on eBay! http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/711-11697-6916-5 _______________________________________________ courier-users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to