From: "Sam Varshavchik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Michael Nguyen writes:

>> Sam (or anyone else here), could someone point me to a resource where I
can
>> see the syntax for ACL2?  If you recall the issue, I would like to give
user

>http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/04aug/I-D/draft-ietf-imapext-acl-10.txt

[snip]

Thanks, Sam.

>Initially, only the owner of the mailbox has administrative access to the
>folders through IMAP.  Therefore the owner of the mailbox has to grant
>administrative access to its folder to the postmaster account.

That's no problem.  We can just make it part of the user setup process (i.e.
the setup scripts will login as the user and set the ACL...or even better,
once we just learn what files are created and create whatever files we need
to give "postmaster" access).

Anyway, from section "6.  Formal Syntax", I see the following:

   acl2_command    = "ACL" SP acl2_subcommand | list
   acl2_subcommand = replaceacl | deleteacl | updateacl

To me, this implies:

A0001 ACL updateacl (stuff)

I haven't been able to pull off a successful updateacl.  Furthermore, I
haven't even found the string "acl updateacl" in a Google search which makes
me wonder if I'm even doing it right.  Could someone tell me the exact ACL2
command that I need to give user "postmaster" some sort of access to a
folder?  I was a very mediocre college student so examples are best for me.

Thanks in advance!

Michael