Am 2006-02-21 14:07:18, schrieb Jay Lee:

> So write a module for libnss.  All the docs are there.  Authcustom is a

I have allready tried this, but failed...  OK, I am coding,
but I am not the best one.  :-(  Better someone with more
experience do that for security reason.

> skeleton example of how an authentication module should work.  Authpipe
> can use other programs to get the data.  It shouldn't be hard.  But if you
> really have 86 mail servers (why do you have 86 mail servers?), you should

It is a cluster arround the world.

> be using something like LDAP or SQL for your user's backend.

For security reason I can not use LDAP and I am allready
using PostgreSQL, but I was not able to setup courier to
use my existing PostgreSQL.  Using libnss-pgsql and
libpam-pgsql1 works fine.

Please note, I have setup libnss-pgsql and libpam-pgsql1 as
described in the documentation for the two libs in Debian.

Any hints?

(I have the shadow and password tables)

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi