Finally I succeed to send using email gateway :D
Thank you Mark! - you turn me to the right way.
There are some miscellanouse configurations to do, but finally it do what
I'm awaiting for.
I should say, that if I was read the hole documentation I should be gues
this, but from other point I simply does not falmiliar with email service
and logic of moving emails through it especially the way as courier do it.
Again thanks a lot!