Michelle Konzack writes:

Hello *

I have several 100 Mailinglists and yesterday created 20 new  ones,  but
now I get problems with the subscribtion for two new lists,  because  it
tell me

        556 Address unavailable.

which can not be because I have send the subscribtion and  confirmed  it
and now it is gone?

Any enlightment?

556 is backscatter suppression kicking in.