cour...@devloop.de writes:

Hi,
I guess I have some understanding problems of the -block option. I want to use a standard DNSBL to drop spam. But I also want to count the hits by the DNSBL.
My idea was to use maildroprc to run an external program and then block the
mail.

Why all that work?

Just block the email, and run a script that greps your /var/log/maillog, and adds everything up. The error messages should be trivial to identify, by DNSBL.