cour...@devloop.de writes:

Just another question: Alessandro was talking about embedded mode of
maildrop. I have seen in the documentation that this mode is enabled by -m
or -M option. But where I have to set this option? Is it DEFAULTDELIVERY in
courierd? I thought DEFAULTDELIVERY is started after mail is already
accepted?

Start by reading the localmailfilter(7) man page.

It takes a bit of a set up, and some trial-and-error.