Mark Constable writes:

> Two things:
> The package has no git source https://packages.qa.debian.org/c/courier.html
> Courier upstream has no bug-tracking system.
>
> I would choose GitHub as a place to store /debian and to communicate
> with upstream.

Unfortunately Sam doesn't seem interested in moving his whole development
system over to Github.

The Courier git repositories are on Github as well as Sourceforge. They've been there for years, and they've been linked to directly from http://www.courier-mta.org/repo.html.

I did just notice that somewhere along the way, the link to the links.html page itself became not very prominent. This has been corrected.