Idézem/Quoting Sam Varshavchik <mr...@courier-mta.com>:

> Ángel writes:
>
>> I would recommend automatically adding mkdhparams to /etc/cron.monthly,
>> too.
>
> The Fedora RPM package does precisely that.
>
>> Also, looking at the patches carried by debian, the numbers 1, 2, 3, 5,
>> 6, 7, 9, 12*, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 23 and 25 seem quite uncontroversial
>> for being applied upstream. Could you add them to your queue to ponder
>> their inclusion, Sam?
>
> I'll be happy to look at them. But I am not familiar with Debian's
> bug tracker. You can either provide the URLs, or use Github's bug
> tracker.

You can access Debian patches
from git
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/courier.git

or from the web: https://packages.debian.org/sid/courier-mta
under "Download Source Package" click on courier_*.debian.tar.xz and
see debian/patches directory

On orphaning.

Would it help if I set up a GitHub repo with debian sources and Debian bugs?
Any Courier user with some skills could contribute much easier than on
debian.org.
We could use Travis to run the tests and lintian, and use GitHub Pages
to host our Debian repo.

Are organizations using Courier on their Debian servers?

SZÉPE Viktor
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
--
+36-20-4242498  s...@szepe.net  skype: szepe.viktor