Alex,
   Great to hear those thoughts!! I am extremely interested in the
media/production side of coworking.
I have been producing/editing television for nearly ten years.  My
goal is to have a coworking space
that doubles as  a community center... somehow. – A place where the
community can attend seminars and workshops
on consumer video and media production.

I think as a space you could offer so many things to those independent
producers in the community..i.e.,
greenscreen, studio space, screening rooms...backbone Internet for
videocasting.  Along with affordable gear
and a render farm, I think there would be  a need fulfilled.

I look forward to discussing these ideas with you. How far along are
you in the process?
Do you have any tips on funding options?

drew
drewATsuperheumann.com
www.superheumann.com
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to