Welcome, Mary!

Does anyone know of an active effort towards a coworking community in
northern NJ?
Mary, do you know other folks in Red Bank who work from home, or perhaps
notice them in Panera when you're there? They may be the beginning
ingredients to a coworking community if nothing yet exists that fits your
needs.

Best,Tony Bacigalupo
Coworking: http://nwcny.com
Book:      http://imouttaherethebook.com