TJ,

Sounds like you are already on the right track.  Talk to people about
what they need.  You will find the people who are interested in a
collaborative environment and then get them excited about co-working.
It Rocks!

-Felicity
Founder
Cubes&Crayons

SF Potrero Hill - Coworking only Space (childcare available
downstairs)
Silicon Valley - Coworking and Coplaying