Hi Jerome,

Thanks for your comments on architects and their willingness to
join CoWorking spaces.

On Aug 10, 8:19 pm, Jerome Chang <jer...@blankspaces.com> wrote:
> Yes, you'd think coworking would be ideal, but they'd rather isolate
> themselves in a hole than pay any money for overhead.  Such is the
> reality in GENERAL.

I wonder what is the "blind spot" that they are not aware of? Bringing
all
the different entrepreneurs (architects are for sure amongst them)
together
definitely will offer new work offers, especially as personal
relationships with
potential clients can be built in much more sustainable fashion.

Bringing different views together will have always have beneficial
effects on
the outcome:-)

What has to be offered in what way so that architects are highly
attracted to
CoWorking spaces?

Cheers,

Ralf