We at BLANKSPACES have a surprisingly [to me] high # of what we call
"walk-ins", that is, those who just rent for a day or a few hours, or
even a few hrs each week for a few weeks.  That "retail" side of this
concept has really shown me the need for these conference/offsite
business centers.

As for random "drop-ins" - I'd say no more than 5/day however, if that
answers the original question.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work wide open"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)