Kick-ass thread!  Love getting these glimpses into what we all take
with us when roaming about.

I'll play as well...

Everywhere:
iPhone + headphones
wallet (sometimes there's business cards in there - I tend to be
horrible about carrying them!)
pen
small pad of paper (usually just scraps stapled together)
chapstick
pile of hair ties (I've got a lot of it)

To/from work:
15" macbook + cord
moleskin planner
business cards
shades
various bills/bits of paperwork I think I'll actually get to if I
carry them around :)
another pile of hair ties
water bottle
coffee cup

Good luck!

Susan


On Oct 2, 8:05 am, Jimmy Thrasher <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'll second the BlackBerry Curve.  That and a pen and small packet of
> index cards are the only things I always carry.
>
> If I'm going to do work, I add a backpack with a MacBook, ThinkPad
> T400, and a cheap pad of paper, not to mention earbud headphones.
>
> Jimmy
>
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 11:01 AM, resourcesuites
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Aloha Diana, thought I'd be the first to support the Blackberry
> > Curve.  Can't give up the keyboard. Then my Sony Vaio with Verizon
> > aircard.  With a few tweaks 6hr battery life.  Stereo bluetooth
> > headphones. Water bottle. post-its.  wallet and keys and I'm out the
> > door.  All fits into a Tumi shoulder bag and under 3lbs.  I need to
> > work whenever and wherever I can in between shuttling 3 kids around.
>
> > On Oct 1, 4:42 am, Diana Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> As some of you know I am yet another student intrigued by coworking and
> >> doing my thesis on the topic of mobile work. I am in the process of
> >> designing a few products for this venture and was wondering what most 
> >> mobile
> >> workers carried with them on a daily basis when you leave the house? Please
> >> let me know what you carry with you when you have a chance. I am 
> >> interested!
>
> >> You can email me directly at [email protected] (I recently got
> >> married, thus the different last name) if you don't wish to share with the
> >> entire group.
>
> >> Thanks for your time.
>
> >> Dianahttp://di-fine.blogspot.com/
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to