Here are the items I generally carry with me when working outside my
home office area:

1.  cell phone;
2.  set of pens and pencils;
3.  notebook;
4.  business cards;
5.  appointment book.

Thanks,

Jodi Dean
www.ourspacefortwayne.wordpress.com

On Oct 4, 10:02 am, Diana Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Danielle,
> I am a candidate for a masters degree in Industrial
> Design<http://www.pratt.edu/academics/degrees/graduate/industrial_design_mid/>(MID)
> at Pratt
> Institute <http://www.pratt.edu/> in Brooklyn, NY.
>
> Thanks for the info on what you carry.
>
> Diana
>
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:40 AM, marvioc <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi people, this is Marvio from Florianópolis/Brazil! This is my first
> > experience with coworking, so, let's see what happen!!!
>
> > Answering your question Diana, I carry a lap top (HP Pavilon -
> > 4GB-320HD), e simple cell phone, an appointment book and pen (I never
> > know when my inspiration will come, so I always carry that), visiting
> > card and cable force for note book; every thing inside a simple brief
> > case!
>
> > I hope it helps you in your thoughts! I don't have a perfect writen
> > english, but I think you can understand!
>
> > Best
>
> > Marvio Charles
> > [email protected]
>
> > On Oct 1, 11:42 am, Diana Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > As some of you know I am yet another student intrigued by coworking and
> > > doing my thesis on the topic of mobile work. I am in the process of
> > > designing a few products for this venture and was wondering what most
> > mobile
> > > workers carried with them on a daily basis when you leave the house?
> > Please
> > > let me know what you carry with you when you have a chance. I am
> > interested!
>
> > > You can email me directly at [email protected] (I recently got
> > > married, thus the different last name) if you don't wish to share with
> > the
> > > entire group.
>
> > > Thanks for your time.
>
> > > Dianahttp://di-fine.blogspot.com/
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to